Find your Passion, and then Live it

Medellín, Colombia

Sunday, September 25, 2011

1st Haircut outside of Canada

So Ive officially been here for 7 months, and my hair was starting to get pretty "ratty" as my mom likes to refer to it, meaning the ends of my hair were becoming unhealthy, and I was seriously due for at least a trim. So my roommate has this woman come to our apt about once every 2 -3 weeks to normally dry and straighten her hair, and also sometimes cut it. So the last time she was here, I asked her if she would be able to cut, and colour my hair, she of course said yes. So one Saturday recently she came over, I remained in my pjs, and she got started on my hair.

I recently and randomly decided that it was time for a change, and I didnt want to have dark hair anymore, and go back to my more natural hair colour, which is a sort of dirty blonde. I was super blonde as a child, then progressed to just a simple dirty blonde as I got older. ANYWAYS. So the basis of the story is that I was able to get my hair cut and coloured all in the comfort of my home! Here are some pics of the process:




So the final cost to have my hair cut, coloured and highlighted all in the comfort of my apt? $60.000 pesos, which is about $30. Aka ridiculously cheap! Definitely a huge difference as to what I would pay in Canada! And the final result? ... check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment