Find your Passion, and then Live it

Medellín, Colombia

Monday, December 5, 2011

A new friend

The other day I was in the kitchen, and all of a sudden I heard what sounded like a cat meowing. Sure enough I go into the livingroom, and there with my roommate with the smallest most adorable little kitten. She had rescued him from a neighbourhood where unfortunately its brothers and sisters were killed by a dog and it was the only one left :(

She took it to the vet to get checked out, as it was very skinny, and probably a bit sick. But after a couple days, with lots of food, water and a new home, it's doing really well. His name is Rocky (my roommate named him). I love cats, especially kittens, so ive been giving it lots of attention, but obviously it loves. Check out me and Rocky:


No comments:

Post a Comment