Find your Passion, and then Live it

Medellín, Colombia

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Barça vs Stuttgart Game - BARÇA WINS !!!

So a couple weeks ago I saw the first match between Barça and Stuttgart (Germany). That game ended up being tied 1-1, and there was another scheduled match between the teams this time on home turf for Barça in Barcelona!

So tonight after I got home from the Flamenco show I immediately turned on the futbol game, as this game decided whether or not Barça would move to the quarter finals of the Champions League. Last week Real Madrid was eliminated by Lyon, a French team... which was a huge upset, and now Barça is the only Spanish team left in the Champions League (woooo representttt). I turned on the game at around the 60' mark... and it was already 3-0 for Barça WOOOOOO! The game was played really well by Barça, A LOT better than the last time they played Stuttgart in Germany. They had more energy, were quick on their feet and of course on home turf.

In the last couple of minutes Bojan got switched in to play and almost immediately scored the 4th goal of the game! The final score was 4-0 Barça, and this means Stuttgart is eliminated, and Barça moves onto the quarter finals of the Champions League.


I watched the futbol game with my host dad, which was a cute bonding experience, and we were able to discuss about the game and both teams all in Spanish of course! :) My spanish keeps getting better by the day and it's so rewarding to be able to have everyday conversations with my friends and family here in Spanish! :) I LOVE IT. <3

Here are the goal breakdowns:
Lionel Messi (13')
Pedro (22')
Lionel Messi (60')
Bojan Krkic (89')

... damn Messi is a pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment