Find your Passion, and then Live it

Medellín, Colombia

Monday, March 8, 2010

WHY IS IT SNOWING IN BARCELONA????

So today I woke up, looked outside my window, and almost cried. IT WAS SNOWING! not a lot, but it was still snowing a bit. WTF? This is the reason I left Canada, must snow follow me everywhere I go in the world??
When I finished classes today at 530, Barcelona was like a winter wonderland. We had been hit by a huge snow storm, which stuck to the ground and was perfect packing snow. Nothing like having a snowball fight in Spain in March. Then the storm turned crazy, it began to thunder and lightning while snowing?? Something that Ive never seen before, then it hailed and progressed to rain.

Walking home from school was so entertaining because, the Spanish locals didnt know what to do or think. Many people came onto the streets and took pictures, or made miniature snowmen with their children on park benches.


Apparently it hasnt snowed in Barcelona since 1962! CRAZY! I couldnt believe ... and still cant believe that there is snow in Barcelona?!

No comments:

Post a Comment