Find your Passion, and then Live it

Medellín, Colombia

Friday, June 10, 2011

Positive Journalism on Colombia

It seems as of late, that the journalism about Colombia in various newspapers is overall very positive. Recently I received a card from my mom which inside, had a massive 2 page article, cut out from the Ottawa Citizen, all about Colombia and what a "magnificent country" it is.

The title of the article is "The Call of Colombia" and talks all about how amazing the country is, how it has significantly changed, and the amazingly positive experiences of the journalist who travelled there. Once again proving... Colombia is NOT what you think it is... it´s so much more.

I brought the article to my work, to share with my coworkers and they were over the moon that there are positive articles about Colombia in different countries. They were so genuinely happy and excited, and of course so proud of their country. One of my coworkers took the liberty of photocopying the article and posting it on two of our message boards in the office for everyone to see. Of course the article is in English, so it will be good practice for my office when they read it.

Check out the article for yourself below... the journalist also mentions in his article that Medellín was his favourite city. :)

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/call+Colombia/4743220/story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment