Find your Passion, and then Live it

Medellín, Colombia

Monday, May 30, 2011

My article in The Cord (Laurier Newspaper)

About a month ago I was asked to write an article for The Cord, which is the student newspaper of Wilfrid Laurier Univeristy (the university I attended in Waterloo, Ontario).

I was asked to write about why I am currently working and living in Colombia, what made me choose Colombia, what I think so far, and any interesting stories I wanted to share.

If you´re interested in reading what I wrote, check out my article here:

http://laurierdiariesfromabroad.blogspot.com/2011/04/year-working-abroad-in-colombia.html

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for keeping this blog alive and well. We are very proud of you at Laurier and I am happy to see that your insights and experiences are being shared widely. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete