Find your Passion, and then Live it

Medellín, Colombia

Monday, April 26, 2010

Better late than never!

So this weekend in Barcelona it wasn't suppose to be beautiful... it was actually suppose to be quite rainy... which would have sucked. But thank godness Mother Nature is being kind because it has been one of the most beautiful weekends since Ive been here. Averaging 22-25 degrees, and very sunny!

However, since im technically in my "exam period" I need to "study". So I spent the afternoon on Saturday studying in the sunshine on my balcony looking over my street. :) I was actually quite productive and got some colour from sitting out in the sun, which was actually quite hot.

I also received a package from my mom that I was suppose to get back in March. She cut out and saved a bunch of pictures and articles from the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympic Games. :) I was kind of sad that I missed such an epic Olympic games in my own country... but I think i represented them abroad well wearing all my olympic gear, and then able to catch a game or two on random tv screens around Barcelona that were actually showing the Olympic Games. But it definitely would have been a completely other thing if I was in Canada, especially the night Canada won against the USA in the hockey final ... ahh wish I could have been there for that.

Anyways better late than never that I FINALLY received my package from my mom. Thanks mommy for sharing the Canadian Olympic Love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment