Find your Passion, and then Live it

Medellín, Colombia

Friday, January 8, 2010

Barcelona here I come !

Hey everyone,

So it's just under 24 hours until i am on a plane to Europe! I fly from Montreal to Paris and then to Barcelona and I will be flying with Air France. Im keeping my fingers crossed that the weather/snow cooperates for me and therefore my flight will NOT be delayed !

I should be arriving in Barcelona around 11am (Spain time, so subtract 6 hours to get Canadian time), then I will be going to a hotel to receive two days of orientation and then I will be moving into a house with a host family. We then have orientation/tours of the city of Barcelona, and the weekend free to explore, so I dont start classes until the 18th of January !! So I have a mini vacation before I start school which will be a lot of fun im sure.

Im doing my exchange through an exchange company and not through Laurier International. The company is called Academic Programs International (API), and they have been fantastic so far. They organize EVERYTHING from housing, to classes to getting me a cellphone. The only thing i had to worry about was booking my flight.

Anyways that's all for now, I will send another message once i arrive in Spain and have access to Internet. I will miss everyone while Im away but can't wait to go to Europe. :) Goodbye snow! hello flipflops !

Katie

1 comment:

  1. Soooo happy for you! Soooo jealous! :) Post lots of pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete