Find your Passion, and then Live it

Medellín, Colombia

Saturday, January 9, 2010

My bags are packed, im ready to go.... leaving on a jet plane


Hey everybody !

So im currently in my mom's work office because this is the only place i get internet in Brockville lol. I just printed out my boarding pass and now leaving to go to Montreal to the airport! I have window seats on both my flights which is good so i can stare out the window in awe when i arrive in Paris and Barcelona :)
This morning I put my blackberry on hold which was weird and sad as most of you know my hand is permanently attached to that thing. But it should be a different experience not to have my BB at every waking moment.

Good luck to all my friends at Laurier on their winter semester, and goodluck to my friends on their final coop term! I will miss you all very much and see you all when I get back :)

I promise to update my blog as much as possible while in Europe on my travels, and post lots of fb pics.

Goodbye -15C weather and snow, i will not miss you.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment