Find your Passion, and then Live it

Medellín, Colombia

Friday, March 4, 2011

I think Im really going to enjoy my job here...

So it´s official... I have successfully survived my first week of work here in Medellín. My first week of work has consisted of a lot of training, reading, meetings, and some cool sessions Ive been able to attend. From what insights Ive had this past week into what my job is going to be like, I think Im really going to enjoy my working experience here in Medellín and at CICE.

For example on Tuesday I was able to attend two meetings with clients with some of my coworkers, where I got to see a proposal presentation. On Wednesday, I went to go see a speaker talk about the Telecommunication industry in Colombia and about their company, UNE, and how they are expanding to the USA, Canada and Europe. Then on Thursday I was able to participate with a focus group for a client. All these things I didnt think Id be able to do with my job, so its very exciting to be able to experience all of this, especially in an all Spanish environment! I´ve been able to do and learn so much in one week. I cant wait to see what happens over the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment