Find your Passion, and then Live it

Medellín, Colombia

Sunday, February 21, 2010

FC Barcelona Game.... Round 2 !!!


Last night I went to another FC Barcelona (Barça) Game with a bunch of my friends from API. The match was against Racing, another team from Spain. We all sat in roughly the same area as I did last time, but having more people to go with this time was a lot more fun, since we were all singing along to the cheers, and commenting on the game.

The weather wasn't as cold as it was during the first game I went to with Matt, but it was still a bit windy in the nose bleeds section during the second half of the game. Though we always sit in the nosebleed section (as it's the cheapest ticket, 15 euro), we still have AMAZING views of Camp Nou, and can see everything that happens in the game quite clearly. :)
Barça scored within the first 7 minutes of the game! The first goal was made by Iniesta. Then second goal occurred at the 24 minute mark, this time by Henry. The THIRD goal was at the 34 minute mark (might I add these all happened in the 1st half!!! it was sooo exciting!), by Marquez. In the 2nd half of the game Barça scored one more time, the goal was made by Thiago, making the final score 4-0... completely shutting out Racing !!!
Barça is an incredibly team to watch. And I am so glad they are the team of the city I do my exchange in! The players are so fast, and crazy skilled with the soccer ball! Not to mention a little cute too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment