Find your Passion, and then Live it

Medellín, Colombia

Friday, February 12, 2010

Travelling within Spain!

EXCITING news!! I just booked my trip to go see my friend - Danthe - in Madrid in the middle of March! :) Danthe is a friend of mine whom I met when I did my 2-week exchange to Mexico back in 2008. He's currently doing a Masters program at one of the universities there and invited me to come visit him so he can show me around the city!

Last week I booked my spring break trip to the Canary Islands with a few of my friends from API. Our plan is to relax in the hot weather on beautiful beaches for a week. So we will be spending 7 days there and then I will be heading back to Barcelona for the 2nd week of spring break because my Mom will be coming to visit me!

A lot of my friends are travelling outside of Spain to various places, but I want to do the majority of my travelling within Spain because:
a) I speak the language
b) im doing my exchange in Spain and feel this is the time to explore/discover the country!
c) I can always come back to Europe to discover other countries

I would also really like to visit Granada and Córdoba as well. These cities are in the south of Spain. Hopefully I can plan to visit one of them before I leave!

Me encanta España (I LOVE SPAIN!)

No comments:

Post a Comment